The entire Balaci Oral and Facial Surgery team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
We are excited to welcome you back! While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted additional measures and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. We will contact you 48-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text, or email and ask some health-related questions. We must complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment. We will have to reschedule your appointment if we cannot complete this step. Below is a list of some enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- We will guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
Please maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
- We removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs. There are hand sanitizers throughout the clinic.
- We provide educational materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
- We require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by team members and patients.
- We require all team members to undergo periodic testing, as available, for COVID-19 and antibodies for the earliest detection of exposure.
- We make payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit after the appointment.
- We disinfect all surfaces between patients and before and after all appointments with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places.
- We use enhanced HVAC disinfection with UV light or HEPA filtration units.
- Longer appointment times are available for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- We require all patients to wear a mask upon entering the office.
- We’ve installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
- Patients will use an oral pre-rinse to reduce germ exposure.
- We record the temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
- We’ve implemented protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all surgical procedures.
- We’ve enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Balaci Oral and Facial Surgery, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (717) 273-6745.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.