State-of-the-Art Dental Imaging Technology
At our office in Lebanon, PA, we utilize cone beam 3D CT scanning technology to ensure that all patients receive the most sophisticated diagnostic imaging available. The use of this imaging technology allows our surgeons and staff to provide highly accurate diagnoses to our patients and develop the most optimal treatment plans.
Benefits of 3D Scanning
Most dental offices use traditional X-rays, which capture 2D images of the mouth and face. Oral surgery offices, like Balaci Oral and Facial Surgery, are equipped with more advanced imaging technology to perform more complex surgeries and treat a greater range of oral and maxillofacial conditions. This advanced technology provides many benefits, including:
- One scan takes only seconds to complete
- These images provide more information to your surgeon
- Advanced digital images can be instantly shared with other members of your care team
- Exposure to less radiation than traditional X-rays
- With a closer look and more precise treatment planning, surprises during surgery are eliminated
- 3D scans are viewable from virtually every angle
- Patients achieve overall faster treatment times and less surgical complications
Advanced 3D Scanning Technology in Lebanon, PA
The team at Balaci Oral and Facial Surgery stays in tune with advances in the field of oral surgery. In doing so, we implement new technologies and techniques to our patients, ensuring the most ideal clinical outcomes. If you have not already received a 3D scan prior to your initial consultation, you may receive one during your first visit to our office. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Balaci or Dr. Murphy, contact Balaci Oral and Facial Surgery in Lebanon, PA, today.
Find out why Balaci Oral and Facial Surgery is the right choice for you and your family’s oral health needs.